Explore the Art of Yarn: Take a Class at Warm and Wooly
From beginners to experts, discover the art of yarn with expert instructors in a warm, communal setting. Enroll now and let your fiber journey begin!
Upcoming Classes & Events
Yarn Shop Party
Tunisian 201: Loveland Shawl
Crochet 201: Amigurumi
Tunisian 101: Mug Rugs
Crochet 301: Block of the Month
Needle Felting 101: Wool Eggs
Wednesday Crochet Clinic
Saturday Knitting Clinic
Tuesday Knitting Clinic
Take a Class at Warm and Wooly
About Our Classes
Our shop boasts two cozy classrooms located in the back of the shop, creating the perfect atmosphere for learning and creating. Simply check in at the counter when you arrive and head on back!
What sets our classes apart:
- Expert Instructors: We are careful in selecting our instructors and only bring in seasoned fiber artists who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and patient through the process.
- Diverse Skill Levels: Whether you're brand new to the craft or looking to learn advanced techniques, we have classes available for yarn lovers of all levels.
- Warm and Welcoming Environment: Join a community of like-minded individuals, where the joy of crafting is celebrated and friendships are woven. There is room for everyone at the table.
How to Enroll:
- Browse our class offerings below and choose the one that suits your interests and skill level.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button to view the full class details.
- Reserve your spot by paying for the class online. You may also come into the store to pay in person, or call to pay over the phone.
- Get your supplies and get excited!!
We want everyone to have the opportunity to learn to craft, so scholarships are available for all of our classes. You can let us know if you need assistance by sending us an email.
Every class has minimum and maximum enrollment requirements, so please sign up early to ensure your spot. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment, you will be contacted and fully refunded. This will be decided at least 3 business days before the scheduled class. We cannot hold your seat for a class/workshop without payment.
If you'd like to setup a class or lesson for your group, please email the shop and we'd be happy to set it up! You need a minimum of three for a class.
If you need to withdraw from a class/workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store at (651)317-9821. If you cancel with at least 3 business days notice, you may receive a refund (minus a 25% processing fee and minus the costs of any products or patterns already received).
If you cancel with less than 3 business days notice, we cannot provide any refund or store credit.
If the class needs to be cancelled due to weather, you will be contacted by phone. The class will be rescheduled and if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a full refund will be given. When you register for a class, please provide a phone number for us to contact you.